- Hook and loop fastener allows quick changing of buffing pad.
- Can be attached to any standard drill or simply remove the drill attachment and the plate now can be equipped to any 5/8”-11 Arbor Spindle. (Typical spindle found on your rotary buffers).
- Easily accepts 3 to 4 inch buffing pads.
- Commercial grade hook and loop fastener is built to last.
- Use with any Rotary Polisher from Flex, Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Festool, Dynabrade, and more.
- Fits into tight spots like door jambs, vents, grilles, headlights and tail lights.
- Helps ensure even paint correction for even finish and gloss.
This unique backing plate allows you to attach it to any standard drill or simply remove the threaded attachment and it will attach to your 5/8”-11 Arbor Spindle. This spindle threading is common on many rotary style buffers. This quick change hook and loop fastener allows you to move to a different buffing pad with ease and is made to be used with 3 to 4 inch buffing pads.