- Easily remove bugs and insects from the front end of your vehicle without harming the clear coat finish
- Block starts out stiff but once soaked in water becomes soft and safe for the exterior paint
- Rinses easy and can be used dozens of times before replacement is needed
- Works well on lower rocker panels during the washing stage and can remove tar when used with Greenway's Tar B Gone
- Takes car of the Florida Love Bugs easily when combined with Greenway's Bugs B Gone
- Great to use around the kitchen
2 Per Pack. 3"x5"x1.5"
Greenway's Bug and Tar Removal Block makes It easy to remove bugs and insects from mirrors, windshields, grilles and front bumpers. This block also aids in heavy tar removal that might occur on lower rock panels. Greenway's Bug an Tar Removal Block is very stiff when not wet but once soaked in water, the block will become soft and safe for the clear coat finish. The block is easily rinseable and can be used several dozen times before replacement is needed.
Greenway's Bug and Tar Removal Block takes car of the common love bug problem in Florida and other warm climate areas. These bugs get “baked” onto the car surface and may damage the paint if they are left too long on the clear coat surface. Using Greenway's Bug and Tar Removal Block combined with Greenway's Bugs B Gone is no match for any any bug residue.
Tip: Greenway's Bug and Tar Removal Block works well in the kitchen. Our block easily removes tough grease and residue from pots, pans and plates without scratching or holding debris.
I got this sponge. I was hesitant about it. I let it soak in water to soften up. Which it did super soft. I sprayed some bug b gone on the vehicle dwell to have the product work. Then used this sponge. What little effort did the bugs come off. They came off with ease. Bug b gone and this sponge have the winning combination.