- Semi aggressive compound that quickly removes up to 1000 grit sanding marks
- Contains synthetic micro-abrasives that break down during the buffing process, leaving a scratch and swirl free finish
- Removes medium to heavy scratches, swirl marks, oxidation and other paint defects
- Contains no fillers
- Prepares the surface for final polishing
- Can be used with a dual action buffer, rotary polisher and long throw buffer
- Effective on all paint finishes
- Silicone free and body shop safe
Heavyweight 1000 easily cuts through moderate to severe paint defects, removes swirls, scratches, oxidation and 1000 grit sanding marks. Heavyweight 1000 is perfect for those severely neglected vehicle surfaces that need to be brought "back to life". Some vehicles require more than polishing to rejuvenate the painted surfaces. Heavyweight 1000 is a great choice when conducting a three or more stage paint correction and protection detail. Scratches can be caused by improper washing techniques, tunnel washes, poor drying habits, environmental factors and more.
Unlike many heavy cut compounds, Heavyweight 1000 contains synthetic micro-abrasives that help remove the surface defects without leaving behind the typical abrasive compounding surface defects. Heavyweight 1000 leaves behind a scratch and swirl free finish which allows you to speed through the polishing stage. Heavyweight 1000 is silicone free and body shop safe. There will not be any issues with "fish-eyes" and other paint defects that can be created with products that contain silicone.